Spanish and English
• General Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence and Reorganizations.
• Corporate Governance and Compliance.
• Joint Ventures, Licensing, Distribution, Franchising and Commercial Agreements.
• Emphasis on"Maquila" (manufacturing) related matters and negotiation with Shelters
(including Shelter phaseouts).
• Emphasis on Retail, Industrial, Commercial and Tourist Real Estate Development
matters (including Hotels, Condominium, Fractional Interests)
• Real Estate Finance, Trusts and Mortgages
• Banking and Project Finance and Restructuring
• Since January, 2011, partner at Tenorio, Torres, Pedrín & Tortolero.
• Partner of Baker & McKenzie (Mexico - 2002 to 2010)
• Partner in Martín-Sánchez, Torres y Tortolero Abogados (Tijuana - 1999 to 2002).
• Associate in Pasero y Martín-Sánchez (Tijuana - 1997 to 1999).
• Associate in Cervantes, Quijano y Gutiérrez (Tijuana - 1992 to 1996).
• LLM (Master in International Laws and Comparative Law) University of San Diego (1997).
• Postgraduate studies at the International and Comparative Law Institute, Barcelona,
• Real Estate Law degree from the "Instituto de Investigaciones Jurídicas UNAM", 1995.
• Law degree from the "Universidad Autónoma de Baja California", 1993.
• Member of the National Association of Corporate Attorneys (ANADE).
• Member of the Board of the Tijuana Economic Development Corporation (DEITAC).
• Professor of Foreign Investment Law at the Law School of the "Centro de Enseñanza Técnica
y Superior (CETYS)", Tijuana, Baja California.
• Panelist on Maquila, Real Estate and Cross Border matters between Mexico and the