Spanish and English
• Labor and employment advice, planning, consultancy and litigation.
• Real estate and commercial litigation.
• Business Law.
• Authorized to practice law since 2000.
• Since January, 2011, partner at Tenorio, Torres, Pedrín & Tortolero.
• Senior Associate of Baker & McKenzie S.C. (Mexico - 2003 to 2011).
• Associate of Martín-Sánchez, Torres y Tortolero Abogados (Tijuana - 2000 to 2003).
• Court Clerk assistant of the Federal Court, in the Third Judicial Circuit (Guadalajara,
Jalisco - 1998 to 2000).
• Law degree from the Universidad Panamericana, 2000.
• Postgraduate program in Western Institutions and Negotiation (dispute resolution mechanisms),
at University of Notre Dame, Indiana.
• Postgraduate program in Labor and Employment Law, at the Legal Studies Institute
of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
• National Association of Corporate Attorneys (ANADE).
• Human Resources Association of Tijuana (ARHITAC).